Hello! Welcome to KFab Photography. Like most photographers, I fell in love with photography at a very young age, shooting with my point and shoot film cameras and waiting with great anticipation for the prints to come. I am passionate about the ever expanding art of photography and have learned SO MUCH along the way. I shoot children, families, dancers, and seniors. I love capturing what is unique and beautiful about every person and the special connections between them.
Here is a little about me:
- My husband makes me laugh every day. That’s why I married him. He also managed to heal my heart with his constant unconditional love.
- I have four children, a daughter in love, and 3 grandchildren. I think each and every one of them is amazing. I was unprepared for the intensity of emotion that came with being a mom, it’s been 26 years, I have not recovered.
- I spent my entire life being terrified of animals, particularly dogs. I overcame my fears to get my children a pet. I can’t believe how much I love my dogs and can’t imagine what I was ever afraid of.
- I spent some time as a single mom and impoverished. That experience changed me in ways I could never express. As a direct result, I am far less judgmental. I believe we are all doing the very best we can and everyone needs a helping hand now and then.
- I am sensitive and feel things more passionately and deeply than most but, I am also very strong and can handle anything that comes my way. I cry very easily and get emotionally attached to each and every session. It’s just who I am.
- I LOVE to decorate my house. I always have a new project in mind and my husband is USUALLY a willing to participant. I have redone every room in my house, twice. We usually have no idea what we are doing but have fun anyway!